Metro-Detroit Banquet Hall
The Banquet Hall at The Reserve: World-Class Cuisine, Epic Atmosphere
The Banquet Hall at The Reserve at Birmingham is the ultimate dining experience. For an elegant formal dinner or an impressive party, there is no better backdrop in the Metro-Detroit area for your perfect dinner.
- Our spacious halls can seat up to 300 comfortably.
- Big Rock Chophouse’s and The Reserve’s world class and award-winning Executive Chef Brian Henson personally develops a unique menu for every event in The Reserve’s banquet Hall.
- Technology serves to enhance your dining experience as full surround sound, beautiful controllable LED house lights, and a pair of massive plasma-screen televisions can show you everything from the latest blockbuster to live scenes from around the festivities.
- Vaulted ceilings bring an air of spaciousness and freedom even when the tables are packed.
- A fire crackling merrily away in our massive granite fireplace adds a rustic and welcome touch to a large, formal event.
- Beautiful mahogany wood brings a touch of majesty to the surroundings.
There are so many reasons to host your special event at The Reserve, but perhaps the most popular celebration is the wedding reception. The reasons why are clear. Weddings are inherently stressful events, right up until the party starts. Whether you’re getting married right here in The Reserve’s beautiful ballroom or you’re coming in to our banquet hall from far away, the moment you walk in is the moment your troubles melt away. From the simple vitality of the surroundings to the ease with which our service staff will keep everything flowing smoothly and clean up after you’ve all gone home, everything about hosting your wedding reception at The Reserve is designed to let you relax.
Style. Elegance. Class. Legendary service. Epic cuisine. Space for up to 300. For the ultimate dining experience for any occasion, The Reserve at Birmingham is the Metro-Detroit area’s choice. Schedule your occasion today!